Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I haven't figured out how to place a pic. into text help!!, just help with pic into text
stonz22
post Jan 16 2013, 01:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3516283
Nominate me as a Local Expert

first of all I an a senior and am trying to make a blog for up coming trip so family and friends can follow us. I need to know ow to insert my photos that I have uploaded and can see them
into the blogs text at the right places appropriate to the text and photo. Is this possible?
And how do I change the generic landscape picture to a more personal touch or applicable to
the story......Thanks or your help !!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rossport
post Jan 18 2013, 06:28 AM
Post #2

Pathfinder

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 202074

QUOTE(stonz22 @ Jan 16 2013, 01:01 AM) *

first of all I an a senior and am trying to make a blog for up coming trip so family and friends can follow us. I need to know ow to insert my photos that I have uploaded and can see them
into the blogs text at the right places appropriate to the text and photo. Is this possible?
And how do I change the generic landscape picture to a more personal touch or applicable to

G'day stonz22, if you go to your profile page and look up the top you will see the picture you have now and a little downward arrow click that and it should bring up a drop down box and in there is the one you want profile picture you then download a pic from your computer and then when u have resized and adjusted it to fit click add. hope this helps
Cheers
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
stonz22
post Jan 18 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3516283
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Thanks ever so much for your help it appears I can do all the picture placements on my laptop but not on my iPad to bad as we did not want to lug a laptop and two iPads around.....

But you help is much appreciated, we even changed our profile picture too

All the Best
Stonz
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
rossport
post Jan 18 2013, 02:55 PM
Post #4

Pathfinder

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 202074

QUOTE(stonz22 @ Jan 18 2013, 08:31 AM) *

Thanks ever so much for your help it appears I can do all the picture placements on my laptop but not on my iPad to bad as we did not want to lug a laptop and two iPads around.....

But you help is much appreciated, we even changed our profile picture too

All the Best
Stonz

Thats good and no ipads don't support Flash but you can get a little 10inch net book to put your blog on the net as it will support flash
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:41 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.