Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Montreal accommodations!
ethan354
post Sep 10 2009, 06:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 337291

Hello all, I and my friends are on a visit to Montreal in the next month. I have arranged for the possible things to get us moving, but I am stuck on the accommodations to book there. I have got references of some hotels to get my booking done, I am not sure if I should go with anyone as I don’t have anyone previously visited the place to guide me. Please let me know what to do on the accommodations issue?

User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kilgiraffe
post Sep 10 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #2

Expeditionist

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 285187

I actually was in Montréal not even 3 weeks ago, I stayed with a homestay though, so I can't give you too much advice other than guide-book stuff, sorry sad.gif I'd reccommend staying somewhere within easy access of the metro though, as that makes getting around a lot easier. Montréal itself is a wonderful, safe city though and I wish you guys a great trip biggrin.gif

--------------------
Sarah: Little girl, big dreams. Currently living in Scotland
British born, Barbados raised, slowly but surely getting out there. One day..
Next trips: Australia Late March-April; Europe Late June-Mid August
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
wakingdream
post Sep 10 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #3

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 13336

I don't have any personal recommendations either. When I go there I stay with my best friend in Ottawa.

I know the choices seem dizzying. make a list of your top needs with a hotel; price and location being toppers, than maybe what kind of accommodations you're looking for ie five star hotel, small, cheaper hotel, hostel. Once you narrow it down a bit it should be easier to choose if you don't get any personal recommendations.

Check out Tripadvisor for a few more ideas. There are some good reviews to look over.

Tripadvisor-Montreal Hotel Reviews

--------------------
~Susie

'Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future. Today is a gift - which is why they call it the present.'
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
celebrities
post Oct 9 2009, 03:03 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 412921

I highly recommend the Celebrities Hotel Montreal, a charming hotel in downtown montreal..
in addition to it's great location (heart of downtown montreal and a short walking distance from the old montreal and latin quater) , the celebrities lovely hotel is unique with it's glamourous style and decoration, large and clean rooms, brilliant staff and willing to help...
a still have such a great memories...
i highly recommend that hotel!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
elie123
post Nov 9 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 493521

With over a variety of 800 hotels to choose from, Montreal Hotels are ranging from youth hostels, 5-star Montreal luxury hotels, to the most modern Montreal boutique hotels offering cutting edge style and high-end amenities. Montreal Luxury hotels, Montreal large hotel chains, Montreal theme hotels and Montreal economy hotel chains are a mere sample of what we will find in Montreal. Montreal has also converted many old 16th to 19th century mansions, stone rooming houses, warehouses and even churches into tourist accommodations. With over 25,000 rooms available in Montreal, you can imagine the variety of styles to choose from, exposing a remarkable selection of old-world antique, modern luxury, flamboyant and funky, to the very basic. For more details kindly visit: www skiresorts com
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 08:50 PM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.