Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Locate my forum posts and specify time that blog email is sent
robertbeddow
post Sep 9 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Drifter

Group: Members
Member No.: 2322

Hi,

Is there an easy way to find all my previous forum posts, i.e. a view all my posts link?
Also, can I set a time and date for my travel blog to be sent, e.g. the best time for me to send my blog is friday afternoon when everyone returns from their pub lunch. However, here in New Zealand the time is about 3am then, so I don't want to be logged in at that time...

Thanks,
Rob
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
robertbeddow
post Sep 10 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #2

Drifter

QUOTE(robertbeddow @ Sep 9 2007, 09:46 PM) *

Hi,

Is there an easy way to find all my previous forum posts, i.e. a view all my posts link?
Also, can I set a time and date for my travel blog to be sent, e.g. the best time for me to send my blog is friday afternoon when everyone returns from their pub lunch. However, here in New Zealand the time is about 3am then, so I don't want to be logged in at that time...

Thanks,
Rob

Hi,

Thanks for the good feedback, I will pass along your comment to our development team.

Should you have any other good ideas please do not hesitate to post the here or send them to me directly at support@travelpod.com

Cheers!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
thellie
post Sep 10 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Pathfinder

Member No.: 13877

QUOTE(robertbeddow @ Sep 10 2007, 03:55 PM) *

Hi,

Thanks,
Rob

Hi,

Thanks for the good feedback, I will pass along your comment to our development team.

Should youi have any other good ideas please do not hesitate to post the here or send them to me directly at support@travelpod.com

Cheers!

i know it's past midnight here, and i'm stone cold sober, but have you just asked, answered and thanked yourself in this topic, rob?

is this a new self-service option that the travelpod team are beta testing? maybe in an attempt to downsize their staff? watch out people!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
wakingdream
post Sep 10 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #4

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 13336

laugh.gif Too funny!

--------------------
~Susie

'Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future. Today is a gift - which is why they call it the present.'
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Jacques
post Sep 11 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #5

Pathfinder

Member No.: 161

Hi,

Thanks,
Rob

Hi,

Nope, Rob did not answer himself.....it was me......

Now, as far as your questions, when you log into forums, if you look at about the 4th line from the top you will see that it has your User Id on the left and on the right one of the links should be "view my posts" and that will give you a list of all the posts you have made.

The second part of your message suggests that when a member creates an entry that instead of "finish without sending" or "finish and send now" that he could have a choice of finishing and sending at a future time that he could input right then and there. That is such a good idea that we will add it to our roadmap for future updates. We have a lot of updates to do......so I don't know how long it will take us to act on this one but it will get done.

Cheers!
jacquesl@travelpod.com
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
radsolv
post Sep 11 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #6

Globetrotter

Member No.: 95

At least when I log into the Forums, on the fourth line from top on right side of that line are several links. One is "View new posts". Clicking on that lists new posts by everyone, not just mine.

If I click on Link "My Assistant" there appears an option to view "My last 10 posts" only.

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
robertbeddow
post Sep 11 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #7

Drifter

Thanks for your replies. I was quite amazed I'd managed to reply too. Anyway, I'll email you my fees for that website improvement...
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 01:55 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.