No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Seamark Condominium Satellite Beach
Travel Blogs from Satellite Beach
... The High's:
- The Flying; -most times, I couldn't wait to get back in the airplane!
- The Aviation People and Hospitality; the small airplane community is a National Treasure!
- Western Mountains and airstrips; eye- popping scenery and smooth grass to land on, what a combination!
- My little Highlander, a Homebuilt airplane; carries a load, climbs above the mountains, and draws a crowd of like minded flyers when on the ramp! What ...
... terrible grinding noise like there were rocks in the gearbox. I figured the worst, and pulled the magnetic plug that catches any metal particles in the gearbox. It was super clean, so no problem there. So I wiggled the prop some more and finally used the starter to spin the engine and the problem went away! I figured it had to be the starter gear hanging up.
My next stop would be at Billy Paynes strip in Brasstown, NC. Billy is a Just Aircraft dealer with lots of ...
... Our plan was:
- to visit the five national parks in Utah and also Yellowstone in Wyoming. Check. We did that and a few more.
- to visit Pat and Robin in Huntsville, Ontario. Check. Finally, and we had a great time.
... like 2 hours left and didn't want to fall asleep. We had the stupid idea to hangout in the hot tub and watch the sun rise from there. Neither of us anticipated how cold the wind that we were embracing earlier that night would feel on a freshly exposed, pruned, wet body... Yowsa! It was cold. But we made it to the sunset and it was beautiful. You can watch a sunset on land, but over nothing but open water was a whole new perspective.
... to pass under since you also have to pass through a narrow railroad drawbridge. The passage leaves little room for error, especially given the strong currents and blind spot behind the RR bridge. Yikes!). We exited the Ocheechobee and returned to the coastal ICW where the water is greener and cleaner. Our destination was Vero Beach. It was a good cruise. The wind was tolerable and we saw an abundance of wild life including several sting rays leaping out of the water. ...