SailZ Boutique Holiday Villas

Address: Pandanus Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland, 4802, Australia | Condo
Photo of SailZ Boutique Holiday Villas Airlie Beach
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.


This condo, located on Pandanus Drive, Airlie Beach, is near Cruise Whitsundays, Whitehaven Express, The Roundhouse, and Mantaray Charters.
Map this condo

TripAdvisor Reviews SailZ Boutique Holiday Villas Airlie Beach

3.00 of 5 stars Good

Travel Blogs from Airlie Beach

Koality Times

A travel blog entry by alec_soper on Nov 07, 2015

33 photos

... walking, but she soon shut up when she saw her first koala. We ended up seeing 4 before we got the observation post on top of the hill, including a mummy koala and her baby. The view from the top was pretty great, and well worth getting sweaty for. On the way back down Susie decided to get the bus back again. I was going to walk, but we ended up talking to 2 guys from Somerset, Matt and Derek, and got the bus back with them. When we got back to the hostel ...

Sans sleep!!!!

A travel blog entry by beabuzz on Oct 30, 2015

... just after 7. To be fair to the little guy he is being moved from pillar to post and just takes it all in his stride, with such good humour and generosity of spirit and wonder at it all we really can't complain but those odd nights really do remind you of newborn hell (ha ha). Anyway, we've had a lovely morning with brekkie in our little cabin, a walk to the beach, coffee and play on the swings and slide and climbing frame, roundabout and train (an all round hit!). The beach ...

Crocodile safari

A travel blog entry by hogstock on Oct 28, 2015

94 photos

... and onto the river where our guide Paul took great pleasure in explaining the evacuation/life jacket procedure to us. There were life jackets on board which fitted as normal but if you went in the water there was a 90% chance a croc would eat you!! If you were one of the lucky 10% who made the river bank you'd get stuck in the mud and would be a sitting duck waiting for a croc to eat you!!! So if the boat sank your basically croc food!! ...

Daydream Island, Hamilton Island

A travel blog entry by ray.windmill on Sep 21, 2015

11 photos

... had a Whitsunday hole, which was like a relief map of the Whitsunday Islands to negotiate, and a Sydney hole which had a harbour bridge to put across, etc.. We returned back to the resort end of the island via the Rainforest Walk, a track that climbs up over the hills through rainforest. Tough walk in places but the view back to the mainland was good. Back at the resort it was time for a swim to cool off in their magnificent pool. There are several pools, some of which ...

A week in The Whitsundays

A travel blog entry by enderbyadventur on Sep 13, 2015

17 photos

... find the laundromat and ice-cream shop returning in time for pre-dinner drinks with our neighbours which turned into dinner at the fish/rum bar. Whilst we did not partake in the rum there was plenty of wine consumed. A great night.
Early up, pack up the boat and ashore for a cup of coffee while waiting for the shuttle bus to the airport and yes, there is someone John knows, so he joins us for coffee.
We depart Airlie to return in a fortnight.