Paradise Beach Club
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Outdoor pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Refrigerator in room
Photos of Paradise Beach Club
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Beach Club Satellite Beach
Travel Blogs from Satellite Beach
... The Downers:
- Not quite making the goal of flying IN Alaska. Maybe next time!
There are way more people to thank than there is space on this forum, but I will mention a few:
- My wife for her endless patience as I wandered across the country.
- dear friends, Pat and Jack and Pepper in Bozeman, keep my bunk open ;-)
- CarolAnn for all the coaching and guidance.
- Miss Lynn for the spare parts, survival gear and ...
... Rotax and Highlanders, plus he's just a great guy.
The engine started and ran fine, and the flight down to Brasstown was easy. I landed on the beautiful grass strip at Billy's and tied down near the hangars. I ended up spending a couple nights there and changed the oil and talked to Billy about the starter issue. He said it was a common problem and only happens infrequently when the engine rocks backward on shut down. He showed me the 'grabber clutch' that ...
St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US, but doesn't look it :)
Great walking city, lots of restaurants, and on the water.
- Went to the Fountain of Youth in the rain, but got a feel for it...interesting.
- After a fairly mellow & rainy day in St. Augustine, took off for Kennedy Space Center (KSC) Wednesday ...
... 12pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">to visit my brother and his wife in Maine. Check. It had been way too long.
- we were gone ...
... a stretch where dophins played in the wakes beside our boat for about 15 minutes. There were at least three of them and they seemed to be doing more than just playing, if you get my drift. In any event, it was a quick trip because we did not have to wait on any bridges to be raised and only had about 55 miles to travel that day.
Of course, the winds always pick up when it is time to dock. Fortunately, we had excellent help and were soon snug as a bug in our slip ...
Other places to stay in Satellite Beach
1195 Highway A1A, Satellite Beach | Condofrom $75