Odalys Residence Club Soleil
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Odalys Residence Club Soleil Narbonne-Plage
Travel Blogs from Narbonne-Plage
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
After the last few days in Barcelona, today was a recharge day. We didn't rush up and after breakfast, we caught the market here in Montagnac. Funny that this was the first time that we were able to go to the market in the town that we are staying, but we arrived on a Friday and have been busy out of town on the other Fridays. Although it was not as big as many of the other markets ...
... parked our bikes up, wandered around until we found the tourist information where we asked which bus to get, she replied in lovely French pointing to places on the map and bus timetable she gave us, which we kinda understood, found we had an hour to kill before the next bus so had a wander through the streets, unfortunately most of the shops seem to shut on Mondays much to Andy's glee! Found a lovely coffee shop near the bus ...