Maui Suncoast - Maui Vista
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Kihei
Last full day at Maui and we are going to have another easy day. The weather continues to be great with the temperature about 32 degrees and it really requiring one to seek shade when not doing something special.
... we readied ourselves and headed out. We chose a restaurant in Whalers Village called Maui Fish and Pasta. Both of us selected the Macadamia nut encrusted Mahi Mahi with with a pineapple relish on top. it was served with rice and fresh green beans, broccoli and tomatoes. It was excellent!
After dinner we strolled the walkway along the beach. It was already dark but the path is well lit and there are torches ...
... driver's window just to say hello. They stumble across more scenery than all of the postcards of Maui combined. Through jungle canopies, eucalyptus scrub, lava deserts and grand canyons the road snakes through it all. It's amazing and jaw dropping at every turn. Their hearts and breaths not sure they could take another Ohhh or Ahhh or Holy **** from the drive, the truck returns at the hotel with no more scratches than it started. Nick claims it's a miracle. It probably ...
... A-hem, Isaac!)
* When it comes to Patron, my fellow Banana Bunglowers, it's best to sip it and not shoot it. Shoot the cheap stuff; savor the good stuff.
* I promise to have a chaperon next time I drink that much.
* You're a tough hike, Haleakala, and after a third time, I say goodbye.
* So many spies - they follow me everywhere!
* Yes, I ate a cookie at Little Beach, but I don't think there was any magic in it.
* Some people should just not go ...
... down for a nap and Sean headed out to Whole Foods to do some grocery shopping. We grilled up some tequila lime chicken for dinner, paired it with some brown rice, and after many, many requests, gave in to Autumn's pleading for a "pina 'loda". I think she sold us on it when she started to sing, "I like pina 'lodas innnnn the rain." Plus, it made for an adorable mother-daughter-pina-colada photo shoot ;)