Kihei Kai Oceanfront Condos
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Kihei
... and at the beach enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather and working on our tans. The next day we went out on a guided reef snorkeling tour and spent the whole day on the ocean we managed to see heaps of whales and a few turtles which was really exciting as well as all the other tropical fish! We had another day of relaxation before heading to a really exclusive Luau called the Fest at LeLe where ...
... it to me.
* Another big thanks to the MEO driver for the ride. She could have easily declined and made me walk.
* As I sat endlessly on the beach, I remembered a horribly hilarious thing a former friend used to say: "I wonder what the poor people are doing?". I know. It's awful.
* Never believe or trust a disgruntled ex-employee.
* Sadly, the nicest people I met on Lana'i were the three-hour daily tourists.
* This beach is a world gem. Truly ...
... lucky in our location as parts of the island are extremely windy and you can see its rainy up north by Kanapali but we've have sunny, hot weather so far here. The Wheatleys are here- parents and Andrew, Vanessa, and baby Charlie. We've seen the kids on the beach with Charley who is adorable.
We went to Lahaina ...
If you want to experience the wild side of Maui, look no further than Little Beach on a Sunday afternoon.
During our first few evenings on the island, we soon found out that there was no nightlife to speak of, apart from the Triangle in Kihei, which consists of a couple of bars (including Life's a Beach) and an Irish pub! Even the bars and lounges at the plethora of hotels in Wailea close ...
How has this condo rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking