Four Seasons at Beech
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews Four Seasons at Beech Beech Mountain
Travel Blogs from Beech Mountain
... time being.Dr. Stuart must eventually choose between his love for his son and his loyalty to England. Ultimately, Stuart joins his now-grown son Jack and his neighbors as they march with the Overmountain Men on the long trek to King’s Mountain. There they fight the ultimate battle in the War for Independence, to keep British Major Patrick Ferguson from keeping his promise to “…march this army over the mountains, hang ...
- Bethel Baptist Church puts on a Bethel Blast every 4th of July. They furnish pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, rolls, bottled water, soda, various desserts and watermelon. Local bands play in the big tent and fireworks at dark thirty. All this is free! ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
... Day long week-end, and today was a public holiday, and there were crowds of people everywhere. We had to join a traffic queue to drive up the loop road, the camping grounds all had out "no vacancy signs" and freedom camping is not allowed. In the end we gave up - did a u-turn and made our way down the mountain. We did see a deer on the way so that was some consolation. We maybe back in Tennessee later in the year and if so will try again.
So north we headed, out of ...
- Met up with Jim and Darlene, who were with us on the Panama Canal cruise my sister and I took last November for lunch. They are staying in Ashville, NC so half way was Spruce Pines. We found a great restaurant for lunch.....Mountain View. It certainly lived up to their name.
- On the way back to Boone, I stopped at Linville Caverns.
- Next adventure was a trip to West Jefferson to go to the Ashe County cheese factory and get some ...