Crescent Sandpiper Condominiums
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Saint Augustine
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... and decisions of that man. I sailed out of St Augustine, under the Bridge of Lions with utmost confidence in my well sailed skipper.
Conditions were a little boisterous with some decent swell. With 270nm ahead of us there was ample time for me to begin learning the rules of the road and become acquainted with the movement of a catamaran in open seas. ...
... us that he was actually on the Gray team...darn.
Nevertheless it was very cool to see the 8 horses (with people on them of course) going back and forth on the field.
Said our farewells and set off on our 5 1/2 hour-ish journey to St. Augustine, FL. Katy told us we would drive through a whole lot of nothing for a while before reaching I-95 and she was right. We passed a ton of cotton fields (which I have to say I was kind ...