Brezza Di Lago
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Brezza Di Lago
TripAdvisor Reviews Brezza Di Lago Grand Haven
Travel Blogs from Grand Haven
Tomorrow The mystery trip will began and I'll be gone for about two weeks. I ll miss my family during this time. I feel quite prepared for the up coming adventure except that I just realized I have no idea where my Chapstick is... Anyway hope it ll be a great time and when I get back everything will still be alright so that I can get ready for the new ...
... to avoid shopping at corporations whenever I could; I planned to get around by bicycle.
-----I planned ... to enjoy Michigan's four seasons; to be active in the social dancing community; to seek loving relationships with women; to play basketball, baseball, soccer, maybe even rugby with the guys; to share inspiring conversations with everyone; and to begin composing music on a piano, maybe.
-----And if, after a while, I ...
... disinterested waitress we’ve encountered in a long time (after asking us one time if we needed anything else, she began walking away before we’d even responded). We reminisced about old times and filled each other in on what’s going on now.
Tomorrow morning is a 6am call time again, so I’m sure we’ll be napping as soon as we arrive on the lot. We are not used to this schedule anymore so it’s going to take some time to ...
- I had the time of my life.
- I got to see my favorite artists perform like Steve Aoki and Bassnectar.
- REO Speedwagon was even there!
- We sold out of our jewelry in 2 days and made a whopping $2000.
- Now we get to take our time getting back home and actually do stuff on our road trip.
- We got out of there at 1:00 P.M.
- We got a bit of gas before the festival because we knew that the lines for gas are going to be crazy once everyone is leaving.
- As we are riding down the road we see a ferris wheel and know that we have finally made it.
- We were there a day early but they were expecting bigger crowds than ever before ...