Waco North Koa
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Waco North Koa West
Travel Blogs from West
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... hadn't been to the Rotorua caves in New Zealand but for me they were just not as impressive. We all got rather annoyed when we got left locked out of the van in the mid day Texan heat whilst out guide and one member of the group took forever in the caves. The sunburn soon set in. Next stop was a shop to get good for the next few days.... The shop sold beer and junk food! After a discussion we decided to track down another shop after some lunch. Since it was so hot ...
... take pictures but became frustrated when we realised no camera could possibly capture the detailed, extensive beauty of our surroundings. When people explain how big America is, but have only gone to cities, I can now knowledgeably say that this is nothing compared to the extreme expanse of space that separates towns, cities and states. You really have to see it to understand. We arrived at Big Bend National Park with enough time to see the sunset. The ...