Waco North KOA
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Waco North KOA West
Travel Blogs from West
... attraction as a must see. More famous we thought was The Alamo where Davey Crockett along with others sacrificed their lives for Texan Independence. It was originally a Spanish Mission and became the 1836 site of the siege between the Mexicans and General Santa Anna's army. There were a group of volunteers dressed in period costumes with displays which made our visit very interesting. However, the riverwalk was what Peter really wanted me to see. The river, seemingly more like ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... take pictures but became frustrated when we realised no camera could possibly capture the detailed, extensive beauty of our surroundings. When people explain how big America is, but have only gone to cities, I can now knowledgeably say that this is nothing compared to the extreme expanse of space that separates towns, cities and states. You really have to see it to understand. We arrived at Big Bend National Park with enough time to see the sunset. The ...