Triple Creek RV Music Park
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this campground rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Triple Creek RV Music Park Woodville
Travel Blogs from Woodville
... then if we felt that it took time away from the chapter, we wouldn't continue. The powers to be were amenable to that suggestion, so if things go as expected we will have another hat to wear for the next year.
Today we did more of the same as yesterday, walking through the vendors and coaches. There was an ice cream social this afternoon. It isn't the same as the Passport America ice cream social, but it was OK. ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday tomorrow. The lake looks to be about the size of Flathead Lake or so. Lots of boat places and such. I'm sure that it really rocks in the warmer weather. It was only about seventy here today, which I'm sure the locals consider too cool for watersports. We did see several folks fishing from shore.
A few things that struck me enroute today. A first, and only in Texas: School Zone-Speed Limit 50 MPH. Another sign: ...
Two-hundred-twelve feet above sea level and about 100 miles inland from the Gulf might not seem like much but what a change in environment!
At High Island we spent our time among sprawling oak trees,all over one-hundred years old and none more than fifty feet high with lots of Mulberry Shrubs mixed in. Here we are camped along side a slough on BA Steinhagen Lake. The trees here, much younger, consist of a mix of hardwoods and pine. Loblolly and ...