No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this campground rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sugarloaf Cottages Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
We started the day by going to the headwaters of the Sacramento River, which starts right in the city of Mount Shasta, at the base of the mountain. You can drink the water there because it comes right from the ground, so there is nothing to contaminate it yet. I filled up my water bottle and jug and used this water for my day. It was cool to see the start of the Sacramento River, which is a huge river that flows right ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...