No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of Sugarloaf Cottages
TripAdvisor Reviews Sugarloaf Cottages Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... that day too. The water was delicious!
All in all it was a successful day but the hike was brutal. I won't be doing it again. but it was my dream to hike up there and we were successful. We saw some great views of Mount Shasta in the distance too.
We ended the day by stopping at Hedge Creek Falls, which is just off the freeway. Its a small waterfall that you can walk behind. I also included a couple pictures of that.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... of olive oil. Helen bought olives stuffed with Parmesan cheese. We plan to try them tonight. Moving further north I should mention that on a California road map you only see exit numbers, not the names of towns. Seems to be sparsely populated. In some places the exits are indicated "Road 19" and the numbers do not seem to be in sequential order. Leaving Corning the terrain starts to change. We are seeing the southern ...