No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Kids activities or Babysitting
- Pets allowed
Photos of Silverthorn Resort
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Silverthorn Resort Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... we tried to get some trip money out of the ATM, I couldn't find my ATM card. We went to the last ATM I had used it at, but the bank wasn't open. The lady at the store, (Safeway), said that if I left my card in the machine it would suck it back in and eat it. Dandy. Greg and I figured out how to get money out of my account for the trip. Otherwise, the trip has been fun. I mean, no more work for Greg, and our trip has just started! I will try to post pictures ...
... br> And then believe it or not Tim says" Yes we do, they are the youth pastors at our church"
I couldn't believe it. So we enjoyed our coffee made by a barista who knew our fiends back in Perth.
After dinner with the extended family and friends we went back to Dawniel's place to give them presents we had brought over from friends and family in Australia, Josh and Dawnile ...