Little Rocky Lodge Resort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this campground rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Little Rocky Lodge Resort Clifton
Travel Blogs from Clifton
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... hadn't been to the Rotorua caves in New Zealand but for me they were just not as impressive. We all got rather annoyed when we got left locked out of the van in the mid day Texan heat whilst out guide and one member of the group took forever in the caves. The sunburn soon set in. Next stop was a shop to get good for the next few days.... The shop sold beer and junk food! After a discussion we decided to track down another shop after some lunch. Since it was so hot ...
... the rock faces. We were slightly nervous driving on the outside of the road, with no barriers at all. To the left was pretty much a sheer drop to the valley below and, in a wide van with cars driving on the other side of the narrow road, we were definitely relieved when we reached the top. Driving over the last hill, the road evened out and we arrived at the most beautiful view I have ever seen. I just can't describe how beautiful it was. It was almost ...