No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Vias
- Yes it is for so many reasons at so many levels
- Lets start on getting the mast up the local robber wants 110 euros.
- Or roughly four times what anyone else charged, in the next port they have quoted 35 euros still not cheap but within realistic expectations.
- So its off to port Leucate ( if it's not ...
- Made it through the last lock into Narbonne not without incident.
- This is a control lock and they wont let you through without your carnet to use the canals, I dont have a carnet because no one could it seems take the money anywhere previously.
- They dont accept cards, and I had to scrape the cash together.
- 81.4 € for the use of the waterway from Bordeaux, a bargain indeed.
- Having watched some ...
... br> Unfortunately, the net was not up when we go there. It was a cooler day, do
only the boys went in the water (and only wading). We spent most of the time
playing paddle ball on the beach. We were able to get all of the work done in
time to be able to play a few games of cards before getting to ...
After the last few days in Barcelona, today was a recharge day. We didn't rush up and after breakfast, we caught the market here in Montagnac. Funny that this was the first time that we were able to go to the market in the town that we are staying, but we arrived on a Friday and have been busy out of town on the other Fridays. Although it was not as big as many of the other markets ...
- We walked along Canal Du Midi. As the days progressed more & more boats arrived.
Vias is a popular holiday destination with many camp and caravan sites, with a population of about 5,000. They have a heap of summer festivities and entertainment. The French were a lot more friendlier, relaxed and hospitable here, probably because it is a holiday area. All our neighbours said hello "Bonjour". The ...