Holiday Harbor Resort and Marina
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Holiday Harbor Resort and Marina
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Harbor Resort and Marina Shasta Lake
Travel Blogs from Shasta Lake
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
We woke up at 5am to rain pounding on our van and when we looked outside we were surrounded by huge puddles. The temperature had dropped enormously now and we were glad we had put three duvets on the bed..yes three..!!..they are thin ones..
After breakfast, all filled up with gas water and food we set off for the mountains... heading east on the 299. As we climbed higher and higher up the mountain road the weather started looking bleak...the clouds loomed a dark grey and mist ...
From San Francisco we headed for a planned 6 nights of camping in California. The first 3 nights were at Lake Shasta, created when the Shasta Dam was installed, and providing a huge recreational lake which is used for fishing, waterskiing, jetskiing etc. Some poeple even rent "houseboats" for their vacations, which are huge boats they can drive around the lake whilst living on – up to 12 people can stay on one boat ...