Holiday Harbor Resort and Marina
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Holiday Harbor Resort and Marina
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Harbor Resort and Marina Shasta Lake
Travel Blogs from Shasta Lake
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
We woke up at 5am to rain pounding on our van and when we looked outside we were surrounded by huge puddles. The temperature had dropped enormously now and we were glad we had put three duvets on the bed..yes three..!!..they are thin ones..
After breakfast, all filled up with gas water and food we set off for the mountains... heading east on the 299. As we climbed higher and higher up the mountain road the weather started looking bleak...the clouds loomed a dark grey and mist ...