Greenacres Holiday Park
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this campground rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsGreenacres Holiday Park Morfa Bychan
We booked this site through the Motor Caravanners Club and to be honest its not our usual type of pitch. We tend to stay on smaller sites and the thought of a bar, chip shop and entertainment on site was not very appealing. However the price we paid swayed us. How wrong can you be? The touring pitches are a little tired and need some work to bring them up to standard and they are a little close together. The toilet blocks are porta cabins but are clean and we'll maintained with plenty of hot water. Walk through the park and over the dunes and this park makes sense with one of the nicest beaches we have ever been to. You can walk for miles along the coastal foot path.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Greenacres Holiday Park Morfa Bychan
Travel Blogs from Morfa Bychan
- So today we woke up not expecting too much as the weather last night was a little wet and windy. Isn't it great when things work out better than expected? By 9 am it was about 26° and there wasn't a breath of wind. Beautiful. Down onto the beach, and as we spoke about, we decided to walk along the coast road to the next town along. …
- Still in Porthmadog at the Haven site and as we said a few days ago its kind of given us a few days to recharge after so much dashing about. Tuesday saw us up early though as we had appointments in Bala and Harlech. The Bala trip unfortunately didn't pan out as we hoped but we still have hope for Harlech. Anyway we still haven't been to …
... and then walked back.
I was sad to leave this lovely site but the whole purpose for being in this area was to start walking the Welsh Coastal Footpath, so I needed to get to Porthmadog where I could pick up the path where I had left off last September. Since getting here I have walked about 25 miles on the coastal path and have mixed feelings about it as quite a lot has been beside busy main roads. Tomorrow I head for Abersoch which is ...
... their own that will last them the rest of their lives.
So, some funny things we've noticed about England:
1. There isn't a McDonald's (or Fast Food Restaurant) on every corner in every town.
2. (Related to #1) We don't see the propensity of obesity in the people around us.
3. There is NO censoring on the television!
4. Beans go with everything.
5. Tea is everywhere and served in every room. S**k it you coffee ...
Drove up to Aunty Ve's House in North Wales with Ems Dads and Jan. Had a nice pub lunch in The Ship Inn, Llanbedrog. The Weather was grey and wet.
Thursday The next day was much better so we had a lovely walk up over the top of the hill then down to the beach. Had a lovely lunch before driving back to ...