Flying Arrow Resort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this campground rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Free parking
Photos of Flying Arrow Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Flying Arrow Resort Joseph
Travel Blogs from Joseph
- Visited the famous gravesite of Old Chief Joseph today.
- Woke up at about 9:00 AM, showered, got ready, and arrived at the landmark at 10:00 AM.
- We learned that the cemetery is a sacred place for the Nez Perce people.
- It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1985, listed as Wallowa Lake Site.
- The gravesite was beautiful, but the history and value behind it was what made it ...
- Pulled into Mountain View Motel and RV Park at 11:30 PM.
- Both of us were exhausted from a long day of driving, but we felt accomplished nonetheless because we were back on track for our original plan.
- The RV park charges only $30 a night during the winter.
- It had a very woodsy vibe to it.
- Didn't waste any time going to bed.
- We decided to get gas in the morning when we were refreshed from a good night's ...
Just thought I would mention why and where we are going on this trip. It is planned as a one month trip to see and explore interesting places without the pressure of "having to get there". We had all seen the great tv advertisements touting the "Seven Wonders of Oregon" and decided we would give it a go. Saw Barb ride yesterday, did a bit of sightseeing in Pendleton but found it very crowded with Rodeo activities ...
... movie - "Wrong Turn"), we rolled into a really cool town called Joseph, OR.
After checking in, we were welcomed by other "biker trash" like us - 5 Aussie's, who had rented 5 Harley's from LA and were on a 3 week journey of their own. Well, after insisting that we join them for dinner and cold beer, suffice to say, it was LOTS of great dialogue, joke telling, and they ...
... the West and the magnificent Wallowa Mountains on the East the valley is almost enough to make one "lose their mind!!" (to quote Alec). This area of Oregon is quite remote and it seems it is mostly visited by Oregon born and bred. Everyone we are meeting here at Wallowa Lake State Park is charming and friendly and self assured. Farmers? I am not sure, but it is a pleasure to be here and experience this most amazing place. Thank you Alec for ...