Dooney Creek Lakeshore Villa and RV Park
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Dooney Creek Lakeshore Villa and RV Park Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Center right down the road from the campground. Tomorrow we will explore as it may only be double digit temperatures.
TUESDAY 6/10-We enjoyed the cool breeze in the morning and then started wandering when the temperature started to rise. We stopped by the local Post Office to mail something and they weren't open...their hours are 8 am-10:15am. Pretty good hours but maybe he has to deliver the mail too.
We decided to go to the Shasta Dam which ...
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... the mountains our view of the lake is from above. The lake is fed by three rivers the Sacramento, Pit and McCloud and it's maximum depth is 517 ft. We arrive at Mt Shasta around 2 pm. The city is both charming and rustic. The mountain is right in front of us as we exit the highway and it is beautiful. As I close this day's narrative, I should let us know a snow storm is expected tomorrow around 1 pm. We have to get out of town ...
Other places to stay in Lakehead
19667 Lakeshore Drive, Lakehead | Campgroundfrom $112