Dooney Creek Lakeshore Villa and RV Park
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Dooney Creek Lakeshore Villa and RV Park Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... to hike over slanted rocks with a drop off so you wouldn't want to fall. Most of the people we saw on the trail were like 20 years old, and for good reason. Its a hard trail! I barely had the energy to finish. I was really running out of steam at the end. But it had been my dream to hike to the Castle Crags. My Dad and I ate lunch and rested quite a bit after we finally got to the end of the trail. There were some people ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
Other places to stay in Lakehead
19667 Lakeshore Drive, Lakehead | Campgroundfrom $112