Country Cabins Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this campground rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Country Cabins Inn Mountain View
Travel Blogs from Mountain View
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
Well, we've dropped off 3 parcels ( neon signs) at the postal service, there are 2 more in the boot to pack. We are now heading to Salt Lake City. It will take about 8 hours. We have crossed the Rocky Mountains of Wyoming and have gone through a town called Rock Springs, about 5 hours into the trip. The whole town is surrounded by rock hills. It's quite strange. No greenery anywhere. But there was 2 Maccas though! Ha, they are everywhere. ...
Another long day on the road, punctuated by beautiful buttes, plateaus, and mountain landscapes, and just before we stopped, some storm clouds and a few cloudbursts! Another full hookup, 50 amp, pull-thru site, and we'll be on our way to Twin Falls tomorrow. I'm trying hard not to be sad about Zach going home...he's been an absolute delight to have with us. Love him to pieces.
... several restored historical buildings from the military time period, a reconstructed of the trading post operated by Jim Bridger, and an interpretive archaeological site containing the base of the cobble rock wall built by the Mormons during their occupation of the fort. All of these locations are signed ...
Highlights from Day 2:
- Chilly morning air in Winnemucca; reminded me of early mornings on the playa
- Feeling more confident about the dog and the cat's ability to travel
- Getting more organized and efficient in my vehicle arrangement... very pleasing to an organized-by-nature soul! :)
- Starting out by 8:00am and realizing it was a Saturday morning (translation: had the road virtually to myself until ...