Bear Mountain RV Resort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bear Mountain RV Resort Shasta Lake
Travel Blogs from Shasta Lake
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... service. Dennis changed the battery and we hope that is all taken care of. Better here than in the middle of no where.
All of my gear smells like smoke. You notice it when you are out of the main smoke cloud. After a shop does some work for me tomorrow morning I will then head towards home. At least I will go generally eastward.
Thanks for reading. ...