Antlers RV Park and Campground
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Antlers RV Park and Campground Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Center right down the road from the campground. Tomorrow we will explore as it may only be double digit temperatures.
TUESDAY 6/10-We enjoyed the cool breeze in the morning and then started wandering when the temperature started to rise. We stopped by the local Post Office to mail something and they weren't open...their hours are 8 am-10:15am. Pretty good hours but maybe he has to deliver the mail too.
We decided to go to the Shasta Dam which ...
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... It even came into the car park which was surprising.
Thankfully it didn’t follow us back to our campsite where we had our own BBQ for dinner that night. More campsite burgers – yumsers! We tried to relax that night and watched a bit of The Mentalist on Stanzi’s laptop whist sat in the car... and in the darkness outside a deer crept up looking for food, right next to the car and our tent! ...
Other places to stay in Lakehead
19667 Lakeshore Drive, Lakehead | Campgroundfrom $112