Antlers RV Park and Campground
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Antlers RV Park and Campground Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... up the remaining California Coast and most of the Oregon Coast. (a forty year old bucket list item of mine). When I mentioned this a month earlier Billy somewhat Poo-pooed me thinking it would not be an option for us with the camper in tow but he must have asked some trusted "authorities" who assured him it was heavily traveled by beasts far greater (longer, wider, heavier RV's and trailers) than ours. ...
... were in the middle of nature!
The next day we went and hired a small fishing boat with a small 15hp motor attatched to the back of it, and we spent 4 hours boating around the lake and up the Sacremento River. It was really nice and relaxing and a great way to get a suntan! (or sunburnt in my case)
The next morning we left Shasta and headed out for a trip back to the coast through the Trinity National ...
Other places to stay in Lakehead
19667 Lakeshore Drive, Lakehead | Campgroundfrom $112