No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Adventureland Campground Altoona
Travel Blogs from Altoona
Written by Molly
We had one last overnight stop in Des Moines planned before heading back into Illinois. As the trip moved along it became an experience not just about seeing some beautiful places, but also trying to reconnect with friends and family who live along the way. So when I remembered Heidi, my first childhood friend, lived …
... must have jumped right off the belt! Here, let me help and put it back onto the highway of never seeing luggage again," and placed it back on the belt. Thanks, American Brown Pony.
I said to United Brown Pony, "Um, my bag is leaving." She shot after it again, rescuing my bag and placing the new ticket on it. After both bags were tagged and out of sight, she handed me four luggage tag receipts. "I only had two bags," I said. Looking confused Brown Pony took all ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- What if no one likes me? And I don't like anybody? I'm afraid of not having a friend
- I'm arriving in Rishikesh late on Sunday night and missing the opening ceremony, I'm afraid my teachers will look down on me for this
- How will I know where to go on Monday morning for class?
- I'm afraid of not understanding the material
- I worry I won't be able to do something they ...
Who would have thought the learning experiences would begin before I even left?
Today during my morning Awakening Meditation with Margaret Nichols (see link below) I received a surprise care package dropped off by FedEx from my friend Jessica Bailey-Bartini. Jessica is no stranger to gift giving. She usually sends me a Christmas gift before Thanksgiving. She is also stellar at a quick ...