Wren's Nest Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Wren's Nest Bed and Breakfast Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
... they prepared a yummy barbecued steak and potato supper, with a walk in the garden to pick some ripe cherries from his cherry tree.
Tomorrow evening we go on to Seattle where we'll join Dan's nephew, Spencer, for supper. Spencer works for Amazon in their Kindle security department. Then on to my sister Shari's house for the next two nights.
Sunday, 28 July 2013 – Ellensburg
Left the state of Montana, passed through the state of Idaho and into the state of Washington and stayed the night in Ellensburg. Passed by some beautiful lakes, some huge. We would die for these lakes in Australia. Very dry once leaving the mountains and down in ...