No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Weston House
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Weston House Shingletown
Travel Blogs from Shingletown
The trip to Selma, Oregon can be done in about eight or nine hours if you are into hard traveling. My back tells me four hours is about right. There is nothing special about Redding except that it is about half way, there is a La Quinta Inn across the street from a small Chinese restaurant and I am accumulating La Quinta Return points. After about two hours with Chinese character ...
... here we can drive into Chelan Washington and catch a ferry to Stehekin, the southern entrance to Cascades National Park. The ferry runs the length of Lake Chelan which is about 50 miles long. This body of water sits at about 1400 ft above sea level and its deepest point is 400 ft below sea level. The ferry ride took 4 hours one way and dropped us in Stehekin. In Stehekin we took a Ranger led bus trip around the area. The bus driver was from San Diego ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Thursday, August 7, 2014. Truck 69,652. Trip 9,643
Well thank you to the Walmart parking lot cleaner man with the jet engine leaf blowers, I was up and ready to head into the misty California morning to find the giant redwood forest. It was a chilly, misty 58 degrees when we pulled into the parking lot of the Trees of Mystery in Klamath. It was definitely a tourist trap of a place with a 22 foot Paul Bunyan figure with his blue ox, ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27