Victoria'S Vineyard B&B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Victoria'S Vineyard B&B Altoona
Travel Blogs from Altoona
... Promise me that these are the correct receipts to the correct luggage tags on the correct bags and they will end up in Delhi, India at the same time I do. PROMISE ME, WOMAN!!!"
That debacle left no time for goodbye tears, but did leave me with the exact time I needed to take a quick selfie with my husband, blast through security, run to my gate, see my friend's brother and his family boarding their flight and yell "you're Heidi's brother!" ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
... and a bag of chai tea to get me in the mood for India; my mother, Liz Goode, providing packing essentials to simplify my life (and create space to bring home treasures!); my father, Tom Goode, sending DVDs and YouTube videos about India to fire up my excitement; and of course my husband, Alex Kvitne who has organized my schedule and my To Do list so nothing is forgotten. He has also given me the gift ...
I've been inspired by the Badlands to make this blog post all about things that are bad-ass. Truly, I'm blown away by the Badlands. I've been to quite a few National Parks, including Denali, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Glacier, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Arches. I knew full and well what I was getting myself into when I visited those parks. I'd planned to go to Mount Rushmore (impressive in the way that man-made feats are), and we luckily stumbled across the badlands ...