No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
Photos of Touchstone Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Touchstone Inn Taos
Travel Blogs from Taos
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
Short and sweet today. We headed south again this morning. Our initial destination was the 3-day weekend Flea Market just north of Santa Fe on Flea Market Road. How original, makes perfect sense! Rather than the 500 vendors advertised, there were maybe 60 to 100, which made it more manageable. Lots of silver jewellery and turquoise, as you would expect, but also some fabulous ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... for bad, highly processed food - like all places I think you just have to know where to look!
On Boxing Day we headed down to Santa Fe - one Taos local just described it as Fanta Se (as in, fantasy) because it's the very "beautiful", sanitised version of New Mexico - very moneyed with an AMAZING gallery area called Canyon Rd (will post photos) - you need serious money here so well beyond our budget but it was great to check it out and I have to say the gallery owners ...
... our houses, our house is "The H.I.V.E." (no one in our house knows what it stands for yet). As soon as we arrived there was a collective sense of amazement! This place is dream house! To top it all off, there are mountains everywhere which make the landscape epic and majestic! Now that we got groceries, I feel very comfortable here ...