The Washington Street Inn Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Washington Street Inn Bed and Breakfast Grand Haven
Travel Blogs from Grand Haven
Tomorrow The mystery trip will began and I'll be gone for about two weeks. I ll miss my family during this time. I feel quite prepared for the up coming adventure except that I just realized I have no idea where my Chapstick is... Anyway hope it ll be a great time and when I get back everything will still be alright so that I can get ready for the new ...
... br> -----I'd accomplished my dream.
-----I owed one more "much thanks" to my friends Joanna, Art, Flora, & Aquiles for the place to stay in Chicago, as I returned home from Athens.
-----Over the years, in strange and beautiful and sometimes scary places far from home, I met many many people who seemingly would've done anything to help me. Thanks, guys.
-----I would especially like to thank the four ...
... down. We huddled under the marquee tent and I painted butterflies and a Spiderman mask as the rain finally died down enough for everyone to leave.
Thankfully, that was the last of the rain we saw the rest of the day and both shows were well-attended by lovely people who were all about showing their appreciation for the acts. When John was out of make-up, Jeremy and Stacy picked us up around 10pm and we went downtown to a bar where we were served by ...
- I had the time of my life.
- I got to see my favorite artists perform like Steve Aoki and Bassnectar.
- REO Speedwagon was even there!
- We sold out of our jewelry in 2 days and made a whopping $2000.
- Now we get to take our time getting back home and actually do stuff on our road trip.
- We got out of there at 1:00 P.M.
- We got a bit of gas before the festival because we knew that the lines for gas are going to be crazy once everyone is leaving.
- As we are riding down the road we see a ferris wheel and know that we have finally made it.
- We were there a day early but they were expecting bigger crowds than ever before ...