The Harbor House Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Free parking
- Free parking
Photos of The Harbor House Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Harbor House Inn Grand Haven
Travel Blogs from Grand Haven
Tomorrow The mystery trip will began and I'll be gone for about two weeks. I ll miss my family during this time. I feel quite prepared for the up coming adventure except that I just realized I have no idea where my Chapstick is... Anyway hope it ll be a great time and when I get back everything will still be alright so that I can get ready for the new ...
Of course, I ended up flying back to the States. I didn't have enough energy to do anything else.
-----That was a good thing. (And I was lucky enough that no security guards frisked me when I returned to Athens' airport. Whew!) It was good because my hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan was where I wanted to be - for the moment, at least.
-----I planned to live in one of my city's beautiful, old, downtown buildings. ...
... of rain occurred so I used that as an excuse to stay a bit longer and shop. We also found a small diner with an excellent breakfast menu across the street while waiting for the clothes to dry. In the midst of one of the storms, Reyna (who had gone on a walk with Oriana and her mother) saw the Ex in the laundromat parking lot and ran over to see if they could get a ride with us. We all needed to do some grocery shopping so after laundry was done, we drove ...
- I had the time of my life.
- I got to see my favorite artists perform like Steve Aoki and Bassnectar.
- REO Speedwagon was even there!
- We sold out of our jewelry in 2 days and made a whopping $2000.
- Now we get to take our time getting back home and actually do stuff on our road trip.
- We got out of there at 1:00 P.M.
- We got a bit of gas before the festival because we knew that the lines for gas are going to be crazy once everyone is leaving.
- As we are riding down the road we see a ferris wheel and know that we have finally made it.
- We were there a day early but they were expecting bigger crowds than ever before ...