The Elms of Hobart
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Refrigerator in room
- Room service
Photos of The Elms of Hobart
TripAdvisor Reviews The Elms of Hobart
Travel Blogs from Hobart
- Left for Hobart this morning (8:30am).
- Very windy drive through the central highlands. Great scenery.
- Stopped at Nelson Falls. Rach not feeling well with the windy drive waited in car while Makayla, Ethan and I walked (Makayla in the pram, who was also not 100% with runny nose, Ethan either ran or I carried him, doesn't know how to walk!). Nice gental walk (apparently 40 min return, although we managed in 20 min, Ethan ...
... anyway, ...
... say hello and Col called in later to say Hi. Col talked to them about his unpaid job but they were of an age where they felt they may be in more need of an ambulance then being volunteers. With that it was time to move on, so with a wave and a cheer it was time to go.
On the return trip, a violent cold front swept up from the south and we abandoned the idea of camping at Oatlands and fled to Ross for safety and warmth. Col went ahead with the ...
From Launceston, we drove west through the Meander Valley, and up to Burnie on the north coast, where we rented another weeny cabin with some very weeny bunk beds, which looked as though they belonged in a submarine. The bunks would be fine for a malnourished twelve year old, but proved a bit problematic for the 6 foot 1, 14 stone Fredsie, who had to be concertinad into bed head first, and couldn't turn over, or move at all, even if he wanted to. Luckily Fred could sleep ...
... out in Hobart. Hobart isn't a massive place, and we weren't expecting much from our night, it was a Wednesday after all. What we found was a bar that sold steins of beer and cocktails dependant on the time, eg. 6pm-7pm = $6 Steins and cocktails 7pm-8pm = $7 Steins and cocktails 8pm-9pm = $8 Steins and cocktails Etc... And the price never went over $10 the whole night, So needless to say, it was a good night, the only downside was that Teresa was ill and couldn't join us. However ...