The Bavarian Lodge & Restaurant
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Bavarian Lodge & Restaurant Taos Ski Valley
Travel Blogs from Taos Ski Valley
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... there was absolutely incredible, and we took a moment to sit in the grass and just relax in the serene beauty of the lake and mountains.
Saturday night was our second concert, and it was hosted in a private home. Which ironically was the home of one of the producers of the hit sitcom "Seinfeld". And yes, he did have a few Emmy's displayed!
That Saturday concert was so much fun, and the audience was about 30 people. They were very receptive and even though the ...
... Ski Valley is somewhat of a ghost town. I think the singers are the only people here besides working staff. We get the place to ourselves!
We took a small trip down a scenic walking trail, and then drove to Taos to stock up on some groceries. Because Taos is 40 minutes away, we really had to stock up. We definitely experienced the high altitude and lack of oxygen while carrying all that stuff to our condo!
... road, and near Grants, NM we saw lots of lava,which we discovered didn't come from a volcano, but shot up from vents in the ground. We saw many trains, most looked like they had over 100 cars. We made it to Gallop,NM and had lunch at McDonalds on Route 66. We saw the El Rancho Hotel. After that, we headed over to the ...