Tenuta Sol Alto
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Monsampolo del Tronto
Thankful to know that at some point, I will be back in Merica, and I will never take these things for granted:
1. Toilet seats. You read correctly.
2. Cold drinks. Cold milk, cold water, cold juice, cold soda. Everything here is kept at room temp.
3. The fact that eggs are refrigerated.
4. The rule-abiding school system that I was ...
... I made it through the night, which was a miracle! Sam started to fade out around 4AM so I sat with her head in my hand for a couple of hours. What are friends for? When she woke back up she was ready to rally. We walked outside and saw the most breathtaking sunrise I have ever seen. It made staying up all night worth it. The sun was bright red and watching it rise over the sea was magical.
... During my stay in Italy I had the option ,due to a supermarket nearby, to reconvert to my previous use of saturated fats. It was not even a challenge to keep on with my new found olive oil habits. With a few helpful hints on cooking from my professor my eyes were opened to a vast amount of new and easy to prepare meals. Perfect for the college student on the go. I have found that the foods I used to prepare in butter actually cook more true ...
... a candy bar with a handful of peanuts or almonds or when walking out to get your mail in the evening walk to the end of your block and back. Every little bit can only serve to affect you positively.
- Here’s one of the many helpful sites I used when researching:
- Here’s the sight I found that ...
... that is Italia.
- Here is a handy site that gives some tips on keeping consistent blood sugar levels:
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/get-healthy /diabetes/19-tips-for-stable-steady-blo od-sugar-levels
- Here is a site that gives some general info of the sugar levels in different beverages: