THISTLE HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews THISTLE HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST Granite Falls
Travel Blogs from Granite Falls
Pulled in around 2:30. Glad not to have another extended trip time anytime soon. We had a wonderful trip. Great friends to travel with, would definitely get the Special Ed Posse together again anytime, just not back to Alaska! Statistics are a bit sketchy, but by my feeble calculations, we did the following:
Air Miles 5008
Rail Miles 283
Bus Miles 543
Car Miles 1700
Ship Miles 1240
... with our small tree.
WEDNESDAY June 17 - Too hot to do anything so we thought we would wonder around Lake Norman see if there was anyplace to have lunch on the lake. That was a long drive and a bust as we went around and the only thing we found was an antique store we wondered thru. When we did get to see the lake it ...
- Met a friend from Cradock High, George Weaver, that lives about 2 hours from Boone, NC. We met half way in Wilkesboro, NC for lunch. Such a delight to see a friendly face from the past.
- The drive from Boone to Wilkesboro was incredibly beautiful on Hwy 421.
- Please excuse the pictures which were taken with one hand while I drove with the other in the ...
- The Green Park Inn, Built in 1882, grand hotel reminds me of the once fabulous Biltmore.
- A different local group or musician plays on the porch each week. The group today is called Handlebar Betty. They sound like a mix of Bluegrass and Mountain ...
We were privileged to be able to attend Andy's awards presentation ceremonies today at Hudson Elementary School. It's always a proud moment to celebrate all the children's academic achievement awards, but especially so those of my grandchildren! Andy received awards doe Academic Achievement, Reading and Math Mastery and a special Leadership awards!! Job well done grandson!! Job WELL done! You make me so proud!! ...