Steens Mountain Wilderness Resort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
Photos of Steens Mountain Wilderness Resort
TripAdvisor Reviews Steens Mountain Wilderness Resort Frenchglen
Travel Blogs from Frenchglen
- Filled up at a gas station for $38.77
- Also spent $16 on ice and food
The capital is Salem.
The state population is 3,899,353.
... stop at a little town called Burns.
- Left the hotel at 10:00 AM.
- Ate the hotel continental breakfast.
- Jack had a bagell with cream cheese, and he said it tasted funny so he only ate half.
- We weren't really in any hurry to get back on the road since there was ...
... of days at Umtanum and enjoyed the great memories we have of that place. The pix are of Dennis and Marj, who came down for a steak dinner and to hang out with us.
Anyway, after tidying up stuff at Kim's, we left and stayed at Yakima Nation RV in Toppenish, where we've stayed a gajillion times before, then to Pendleton, Oregon where we've stayed a billion gajillion times, but then the open road toward souther Idaho, and eastern Nevada.
<ul><li> I went to the schminck museum and it was really something else there were over 5,000 items that were there from the time period of the first pioneers that reached Nevada. There were alot of crazy neat stuff.</li><li>I also got gas close by and i spent about ...