Robinson's Lodge on Toledo Bend
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Shelbyville
... Mississippi River, Sabine River, Driskill Mountain, Alexander State Forest, Bayou Segnette State Park
Current Population- 4.625 million
Total amount of square miles- 51,843 square miles
Picture and postcard-
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
- We spent the last day in Jasper going to places around town that Gerringer took us to. Then we had a big cooked dinner to maintain us and were given many snacks for the road when we left the next day.
- When the nighttime came, we were taken to another rodeo where we had another good time in the heart of Texas culture. ...
... poor cell service. We decided we could man up and live without Fox and Friends, So You Think You Can Dance & the Weather Channel for the 5 days we’d be camping here.
We were amazed to discover there were no mosquitoes with swampy land close by. There were lots of other insects like the Walking Stick that hung out on Dexter’s bike for a day and ...