River Park Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Green Cove Springs
... sure does attract positive attention!
Roy took off for the Keys early Friday morning. He had a great time seeing old friends, going to some of his favorite haunts and spending time with his former neighbor and buddy, Mike White. He said Mike’s kids, Grady, Evan and Macy have grown quite a bit in the last year and it seems Grady is following right along in his Dad’s footsteps, as Roy found him outside tearing down an outboard ...
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... day. That evening we headed into town on a Friday night, and ate at another Italian! Being Friday the 13th and a full moon, ghost tours were in full swing, with tours in converted hearses all around. But we took the scenic walk along the river, passing some bars, whilst picking and choosing where we would stop tomorrow on our day tour of the town. That very next morning was our time to explore the small town ...
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
More great choices in Green Cove Springs
Search for more deals in Green Cove Springs
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations