Podere Monti

Address: Via degli Olivi n.8 S.Albino, Montepulciano, Tuscany, 53045, Italy | B&B
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this b&b rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This B&B, located on Via degli Olivi n.8 S.Albino, Montepulciano, is near Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, Contucci Cantine, Tenuta Valdipiatta, and Terme di Chianciano.
Map this b&b

Amenities

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Podere Monti Montepulciano

    5.00 of 5 stars Outstanding
     

    Travel Blogs from Montepulciano

    Happy Endings

    A travel blog entry by colinbest on Jul 10, 2015

    16 photos

    ... starting to feel that it may be wise to expect to be robbed. The Groom's uncle said he lost his wallet on a train when someone behind put their hand between the seats and took the wallet out of a bag that he had next to him. Jane in a top Restaurant in Valencia lost her bag from under the table while I was at the loo! The other thing that they said, and that is that the pick pockets are everywhere at the station, especially when there is ...

    The Wedding

    A travel blog entry by colinbest on Jul 09, 2015

    2 comments, 15 photos

    An easy lazy day getting ready for the late afternoon wedding. Drove into town for Jane to get coiffured and by then it was lunchtime so wandered around the corner and saw an impressive looking, busy restaurant called Bistrot with a Michelin sticker on the outside and filled with Japanese. One of our best lunches, and Jane's crispy seafood and vegetables was a standout. Huge wine list but we kept costs within reason by having the house wines that were nevertheless superb. Very hot and ...

    Tuscany - Part 1

    A travel blog entry by rjsands on May 04, 2015

    19 photos

    ... wine cellars; and beautifully carved wood bars and tables in the local caffes. One more thing to know about Montapulciano. It is home to one of Italy's most famous and best wines - Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. Beauty, charm and great wine. It doesn't get any better than that. Vino Nobile must contain at least 70% of local Sangiovese grapes. The other 30% can be a blend of other grapes (including Merlot and Cabernet) ...

    Wrong Way

    A travel blog entry by summersabroad on Jan 08, 2014

    37 photos

    ... ajar, yet even after several minutes and our calling out hello, no one made themselves known to us. It was awfully tempting to walk off with a 60 euro bottle of wine, but we didn't.

    At last, on our way downhill and out of town, we came across a place that not only advertised free wine tasting and was open, but also had people inside to greet us. They first sent us on a tour of their wine cellars -- solo. It was rather cool, though I ...

    Montepulciano

    A travel blog entry by perri on Sep 15, 2013

    12 photos

    ... like costumes of the jesters and were so colorful. They finished forming a guard of honor outside a church for the couples, the priests and the dignitaries. Being Sunday I need to keep up my church appearance and followed them inside. The place was packed and the priest even welcomed all the foreigners in English. He then went into the normal service and it was really lovely. I love looking around at the people there and trying ...