Plymouth House Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Plymouth House Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Plymouth House Inn
Travel Blogs from Plymouth
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... a facilitator for that inflation. The result is that the largest note in circulation is worth (at the blue rate) a little more than $7 (US). When a tourist is paying cash for everything, that's a very thick wallet-full of Argentine pesos for a night out or a trip to the mall. Not surprisingly, there is a flourishing industry in counterfeit bill printing.
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
... could not even see the mountain. And then later the mountain was revealed to me while on the hike. Also, I took a chance taking a trail to find Torrisdale Beach based on my google satellite research. The lady in the cafe said I couldn't get there from that way, but I went anyway, and it was awesome and way easier.
- Driving on the road and being surrounded by the mountains of the Scottish Highlands while listening to the trance music in my ...