Plymouth House Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Plymouth House Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Plymouth House Inn
Travel Blogs from Plymouth
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... the new apartment for about 6 days before I went off again on a 2 1/2 month contract on the Sapphire to ASIA! We hit Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China (though I did not get off here due to no visa), Japan, South Korea, Brunei, Cambodia, Bali Indonesia, and Malaysia. I arrived home the night of Dec 29th, just in time for New Years Eve with Mike before I again whisked off on another plane--this time, to spend a week with ...
... economic situation in Argentina as I prepared this week. Inflation is running between 15 and 40 per cent annually. The government has put out the former figure, while independent analysts have estimated the latter, higher figure. As the government can fine independent analysts who publish inflation estimates that contradict those of the government, ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... come in through the dark gray clouds, creating a magical look in the sky.
- Visiting the old stone age settlements called brochs were awesome! I loved walking around what is left of them, where people once lived close to the land. It was cool to see their stone cupboards and to see the stone outlines of where the walls were.
- It was awesome to take some chances and to have them pay off, such as when I took a chance to hike Stac Pollaidh ...