No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... we’d visited any caves on the other side of the country since 2005 – they are trying to prevent the spread of "white nose fungus" to the bats (this is important for later…) from the east coast. She also told us to go to the visitor center so we could borrow flashlights. D asked for the flashlights and for what caves are best for kids – they handed us a brochure with them sorted out by ease. We started out ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... was actually for first year students but we were allowed to go. The speakers were great and addressed issues of body image and the like.
Tuesday morning we left our accommodation and went to say our final goodbyes to everyone. Took Josh and Christina out for lunch at Red Robin. Really good atmosphere, service and food. They have bottomless fries, which I would have called chips but the meals were so big we didn't need any ...
Other places to stay in Redding
201 Mora Court, Redding | B&Bfrom $95