Old Capitol Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Old Capitol Inn Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
... it started to rain heavily when we got back to the No 19 Highway heading for Philadelphia.
- Its 4pm and its 83 degrees and we drove past the Silver Dollar Resort and Casino (a huge gambling concern considering the 100s of churches in these counties.
- Bill wants to be the Tribal Chief. Elections for tribal chief and sheriff are soon.
- Dawn’s quote of the day ...
... Washington Street, Vicksburg. Doobie Brothers and many other artists visited store for signings. Michel has photos with Dorothy Moore, BB King and BB King’s guitar. Dawn and Neil purchased DVD blues summit at BB King’s Blues Club and a Big Jack Johnson CD Roots Stew (W C Handy award nominee) Michael told us a lot of her stories about meeting famous artists at her ...
... The audience went crazy for Leela. They all knew her songs and sang and danced like the whole venue was a mosh pit.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LEq1i4m2wEY
- We ate the biggest smoked turkey leg that you ever did see.
- The food choices were fantastically Mississippian with the biggest barbecues. ...