Mint House B&B
Travel Blogs from Edmonton
... many other things\places on our list. If we did attempt it again here are the lessons learned and things that would change:
- Do not underestimate the difficulty of the trail, although saturated with record June rainfall didn't make it easier, it could easily be worse. This is a tough trail.
- If you are not in shape do not attempt.
- Weight is a killer leave the following behind: Axe, tech (there is ...
... for the anniversary wishes, Mom and Dad!)
Chris feels like it was too much of a cliffhanger – virtually forcing us to read the next installment. We’ll see when that happens! I think it’s a very teachable text. It’s a great comment on class structures, reality television, and the sacrifices demanded by both media and society generally. And, at times Katniss drove us crazy with her naïve nature! Of ...
... s SPRING and EASTER and PVR is going to be ALIVE with culture, colour and an amazing festive atmosphere. So it's a great time to travel. For the rich. We are not.
Because we're booked via the time share, it's not an all inclusive trip. It's a hotel and a flight and tours all ala carte. So it's not gonna be cheap. We knew that going in. We've been watching flights like hawks since Christmas and randomly checking ...
... you are beautiful, amazing girls who inspire me so much! Remember Glee nights with the gecko.
- Getting my "little" brother Eric all to myself for three weeks in Thailand. Thanks for being my support when the flipflops got slippy. Abujah!
- Nanna and Lasse in Denmark, with their boys. Thanks for teaching me how to peel hot potatoes! Love you lots. You are coming to visit us, right? RIGHT?!
- Couchsurfing friend Andrea ...
... appreciate all that you did for us as you proudly shared with us the magic of your backyard.
And so, although I bid farewell to this blog, I bid only adieu to you my fellow travellers. This current trip around the world is complete, but it is my wish that you continue to travel with me as I wend my way through whatever life has to offer, May we all enjoy journeying on.
Here's to the next adventure!