Miners Repose Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
Photos of Miners Repose Bed & Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Miners Repose Bed & Breakfast Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... and the people onsite are friendly and non-intrusive. They present their beliefs in a gentle and non-confrontational manner, and live by high moral principles. I can easily see how attractive all this would be for people searching for spiritual insight.
After that, we took a glorious drive along I-80 into Wyoming and through to Nebraska. The ever-changing topography made for some breathtaking sights -- I must have taken ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... hold out. We're gonna pacify ourselves with barbequed pork chops tonite! Oh, yea, we are living high on the hog on this trip!! (Pun SO intended!) We are staying in our second KOA tonight. The one in Utah was VERY impressive. The bathrooms were a close second to ours at home. The one in Wyoming... well, let's just say, Spread Eagle is feeling quite comfortable. Catching more people pointing and laughing at our home. What's up with ...