Miners Repose Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Miners Repose Bed & Breakfast
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Miners Repose Bed & Breakfast Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
... We drove past snow covered cattle and into what looked like white abyss' s most of the time as the snow had started falling thickly again. We found the general merchandise store that had the famed ice cream and made our way inside. It certainly was small ( total population of farson is 330) We chose our one scoop ice cream ( I wanted 2 but the girl more pr less would let me she said 1 is heaps) I felt really shut down and annoyed, she has no idea how much ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... pictures! It is all so fascinating and varied. On the way, we passed by the Sand Creek Massacre site, which because of time constraints we were unable to stop at, but the history is shocking and grievous: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_Creek _massacre
After a glorious drive, we finally arrived very late at our Rock Springs KOA campsite and settled down for a good night's sleep.
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... a day in Wyoming, Harry says, "No comment." Side note: This state does not recycle and Starbucks doesn't include them in the "You are here" mug collection. When I told the barista I was looking for the mugs she said sweetly, "You can stop looking because Wyoming doesn't have one. Sorry." Isn't that a sorry statement? We have friends who are "following" us on this adventure who have stock in Starbucks. You guys want to do something about ...