No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- High-speed internet in room
- Concierge desk
- Non-smoking rooms
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Linden Natchez
Travel Blogs from Natchez
Melodeon03 stayed here on Apr 1, 2015 during their trip titled: Carrie & Patrick's USA Tour 2015.
We woke to coffee on the first floor gallery, then breakfast in the formal dining room. We enjoyed talking with the other guests and seeing where they were from and what things they had enjoyed in Natchez. Breakfast was followed by a tour of Linden, which is a beautiful home. The front entry is famous, as it was copied to be used as the front entry …
We headed out early to catch the Frogmore Cotton Plantation in the morning while it was cool! This was only a few miles west of our hotel in Vidalia, and we were the first ones there, having it pretty much to ourselves. For the first time we looked out over acres and acres of mature cotton and were able to pick some ourselves. (This is something my …
... in Natchez we’ve learned that:
1. - 1855, there were 20 millionaires in the country and 10 of them lived in Natchez.
2. - Most of the rich planters had come to Natchez from the North in the early 19th century to raise cotton and do business. They felt the South could not win against the industrial might of the North and were not in favor of secession, but when the war came they supported it. So, in ...
... story. It began in Natchez in 1932. In Natchez, it’s clearly the big society event of the season. The two garden clubs, Natchez and Pilgrimage, cooperate to produce this big pageant that tells the story of Natchez from the time of the Indians to the end of the Civil War. It has all the children and grandchildren of garden club members along with other children as well as some adults. Part of the pageant depicting the young ...