The Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast McGregor
Travel Blogs from McGregor
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
If you live in the south, you never get snow, you don't even expect it! When the rare time comes around that you ACTUALLY get snow, all hell breaks loose! Even if it is a few flurries, you break everything warm out you have, and act like it is a freakin' blizzard!! Or at least that is what we do in my house. My husband is from Chicago so he things it's hilarious! Whatever, we have fun!!!!! ...
... Cinnabon! Along hwy 35, Tad pulled off on a random exit and announced we were going to the Inner Space Caverns. He'd seen a billboard a few miles earlier and thought it looked fun. It was an amazing experience. We took a 1.5 hour guided walking tour underground through the cave, learning about how it was discovered, what minerals line it, and which animal fossils were found. The girls did great. On our way again to Austin. We checked into the Embassy Suites and then back to ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco