The Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast McGregor
Travel Blogs from McGregor
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
If you live in the south, you never get snow, you don't even expect it! When the rare time comes around that you ACTUALLY get snow, all hell breaks loose! Even if it is a few flurries, you break everything warm out you have, and act like it is a freakin' blizzard!! Or at least that is what we do in my house. My husband is from Chicago so he things it's hilarious! Whatever, we have fun!!!!! ...
... Cinnabon! Along hwy 35, Tad pulled off on a random exit and announced we were going to the Inner Space Caverns. He'd seen a billboard a few miles earlier and thought it looked fun. It was an amazing experience. We took a 1.5 hour guided walking tour underground through the cave, learning about how it was discovered, what minerals line it, and which animal fossils were found. The girls did great. On our way again to Austin. We checked into the Embassy Suites and then back to ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco