Lavender Dreams Bed And Breakfast Cottage
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Lavender Dreams Bed And Breakfast Cottage
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Lavender Dreams Bed And Breakfast Cottage Anderson
Travel Blogs from Anderson
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Jones Valley Resort. What we saw was even sadder than the dam and it is hard to explain but you can see the boat ramp where they had to go in and lay some asphalt at the end to extend. Not only is it sad to see the lakes low or empty is that it then hurts the small towns that cater to the seasonal tourists. We went thru Lake Shasta City and it was a nice town but you could see it was slowly dying. After seeing this and since it was 100 degrees we decided to head ...
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... their son had a BB gun and was sharing with ours.
It was getting late, and Charlott was getting a milkshake craving, so I drove to the rec center to grab some, when I got back I found that the kids went with the neighbors to bingo at the rec center. We got to bed at a decent time because we were hoping to head out early to check out the ranch in Napa. I really have high hopes for it since we had a great time here, and Napa would be closer to all our family in ...