No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Thuir
2 nights here at the Le Bon apartments. Tidy apartment close to town with lovely view across the bay to the old fort . The place is run by a prissy pommy ,very helpful and provide us with early advice don't drive your car anywhere you will never find a parking spot. Last night we wandered into town and strolled the lane ways of the old town before settling down for a cold beer waterside. It tasted great. It had been a long day travelling from Cambados to Collioure car ride ...
... all the charts I would need. Through various problems, nothing to do with Seapro I might add I, I have been unable to use this package, I had intended to offer courses in how to use electronic nav on my return and also to promote the system for racing, this will now have to waìt until my return to Palma, shame I love the package.
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...