Judy's Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Judy's Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... interviewing. Even though this just scratches the surface and certainly makes me no expert I certainly feel much better prepared for caring for this particular patient group because I know how their therapy sessions may be carried out, or I know which specific angle their Doctor might lead with when trying to help change behaviours like poor coping skills. I feel like knowledge like this is so valuable for ...
... br> - Gas Buddy where we can find out gas prices once we locate the gas station via iExit
- Google search to help us find out information about the places we want to go to
- Waze which tells us about the traffic situation ahead... so we know how long we may be running into traffic congestion
- Google Maps or the GPS on our car - could not get where we want to go without it - we would be in China if not for Google Maps or the car GPS
These apps ...
Other places to stay in Oklahoma City
3800 NE 50th Street, Oklahoma City | B&Bfrom $169
27 Oakwood Drive, Oklahoma City | B&Bfrom $60
3101 NE 50th, Oklahoma City | B&Bfrom $129
1200 N. Shartel, Oklahoma City | B&Bfrom $75